Invisalign in Burwood For Flawlessly Straight Teeth
Do you long for a perfectly straight smile, but don’t want to wear visible dental braces? You should opt for Invisalign. Burwood patients love the fact that they can straighten their teeth discreetly using clear aligners that are virtually invisible. Good Choice Dental is listed on the Invisalign official website, so you know your smile is in experienced hands.
So what can Invisalign treat?
Invisalign is a form of orthodontics which corrects mild to moderate dental occlusions issues such as:
- Gapped teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- Open bite
- Cross bite
For more complex dental issues, our Burwood dentist may recommend traditional metal braces instead, but you’ll find out whether Invisalign is suited to you at our orthodontic consultation.
How does Invisalign work?
When you compare it to ordinary braces, it seems like Invisalign works by magic! However, it is actually a very discreet system that works on basic orthodontic principles. Our Burwood dentist will issue you with your own series of custom fabricated clear plastic trays that snugly fit over the teeth on the upper and lower jaws. These clear braces exert just the right amount of pressure to force your teeth towards the ideal positions. Once your teeth start moving, the trays are changed every two weeks or so, for the next set in the series. By the time you’ve finished wearing the last of your aligners, your teeth should be perfectly aligned.
There are a number of advantages associated with straightening your teeth using Invisalign clear braces. Some of the most prominent ones include:
- Plastic trays are non-toxic, biocompatible, and non-irritant to soft tissues
- The clear braces are fabricated using high-quality dental plastic which is 100% transparent and remains virtually invisible even when you’re wearing them
- It does not require bonding of metal appliances like bands, brackets or wires
- Total treatment duration of Invisalign in Burwood is much shorter than that of conventional braces
- You can comfortably wear the trays all day and night, removing them only when you wish to eat or clean your teeth
- Clear aligners are very easy to clean and maintain
- Clear aligners do not compromise the appearance of your smile, even when it’s under treatment
- You can eat whatever you want throughout the course of the treatment without the fear of damaging the trays
In order to get the best results swiftly, you will need to wear your aligners for at least 22 hours a day, taking them off only when you wish to
- Eat your food
- Clean the Invisalign trays
- Brush or floss your teethThe trays are very comfortable to wear, and you can easily sleep wearing them too! The longer they remain on your teeth, the faster you’ll be able to see your smile getting straighter.
If we’ve got you convinced, and you’re finally ready to fix your smile with Invisalign in Burwood, Sydney NSW, then Good Choice Dental is here to help. Our experienced Burwood team of orthodontic and cosmetic dental experts have straightened hundreds of smiles, and we can do the same for you.
Call us on (02) 8203 8760 today and schedule your Invisalign consultation.